Livfast Solar Inverter LFS SO2250 Price Specification
Livfast Solar Hybrid UPS provides power from solar battery and grid as per the load profile. It has the highest rated solar charge controller which extracts maximum power from solar modules and reduces electricity bills.Solar Hybrid UPS with inbuilt Real Time Clock for providing the optimum performance of the Solar inverter for Maximum Power Saving.
Sine wave output for safety of your sensitive appliances and distortion-less operations.Intelligent overload sensing circuitry with auto retrial facility.
|Model Name||LFS SO2250|
|System Rating||2000 VA|
|Nominal Battery Voltage (Vdc)||24V|
|Output Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
Solar Panel Input
|Charge Controller Rating (Amps.)||50A|
|Maximum Solar Panel (Wp)||1600 Watt|
|Input voltage range (Vmp)||36V|
|Maximum input voltage (Voc)||44V|
|Input Supply||230 V|
|Nominal Input Range||90-290 V|
|Operating voltage range (UPS Mode)||180 V – 270 V|
|Operating voltage range (INV Mode)||90 V – 290 V|
|No Load Output||225 ± 7V|
|Output Frequency Battery Mode||50 ± 1Hz|
|No Load Current (UPS Switch Off)||200mA|
|Battery Charging through Mains + Solar||Mains – 20 A
Solar – 50A
|Battery Charging through Solar (default)||40 A|
|Low battery indication||10.8 ± 0.2 V|
|Solar optimation after battery fully charged||If solar power full – Load handling by solar, battery charging by solar.
If solar power full – Load handling by solar + battery.
Overload, Protection, LCD Display & User Interface
|Overload.Shutdown.Indication||Display overload & alarm|
|Overload pre-alarm indication||Display overload with load% & alarm|
|Overload Capacity||120% load running at 30 sec|
|Protection||Thermal Trip, Over load with %, Short circuit, Battery Low, PV Reverse, Fuse Trip|
|LCD Display||Mains voltage/Output Voltage, Battery voltage, Load (%), Battery Low, Solar KWh LCD Display Solar current on load, Solar charging current, Overload with (%), PV reverse,
|User Interface||Battery Boost voltage, Battery low cut voltage, Max. Grid charging current,
Max. Solar charging current
- Real Time Clock (RTC) Technology
- In-built intelligence RTC to maximize solar energy utilization.
- Optimized solar energy utilization based on localized power situation
Fast Battery Charging
- In-built 50A solar charge controller Charges the battery in short time
Safety & Protection
- In-built human, panel, & battery protections
- Over voltage/current protection in bypass mode
User Friendly LCD Display
- Easy to operate, in-built interactive LCD display indicates alarm & system status including solar generation
- Suitable for computer load as well as areas with low voltage
Pure Sine Wave
- Noiseless operations & long life of electrical appliances
Disclaimer: The Price & Specs Shown May Be Different From Actual. Please Confirm Before Purchasing.